“Champagne! In victory one deserves it, in defeat one needs it” - Napoleon
Since the start of Poldercon we have organized together or as individual club members participation games at the Poldercon Demo in February. The Poldercon committee inquired if we are ready to roll again, next year. We can share a table (which means that you're umpire for half a day and have half a day time to participate in other games, while other members umpire a game) or you can have your own table for a whole day. As you wish. In this thread we can discuss our ideas and make plans. My suggestions, below, in random order
- 1hr wargames. See blog. Simple rules, but very quickplay, and scenario in book. Different era's with the same ruleset.
- Donnybrook. Skirmish game, 28mm. P&S. Can be combined with an other ruleset.
- Conan. Dungeon Crawler.
- maybe with a big M: 6mm Rommel and/or 6mm Blitzkrieg Commander
- Combat Patrol (28mm): Slag om de Maasbruggen met flankaanval van Duitse Para's
- Tercios (15mm): Tachtigjarige Oorlog
- Lasalle (6mm): Napoleontische Oostenrijkers tegen Fransen/Westfalen in 1809
- Sword & Spear (15mm): Oudheid/Middeleeuwen
- Beyond the Gates of Antares (28mm): SF
- Sharp Practice 2 (15/28mm): Von Schill tegen de rest