Dropzone Commander!

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
  • Auteur
    JurjenB
    Sleutelbeheerder

Busy with many projects, but my newest project is Dropzone Commander. I prefer the romantic Napoleonic battles, not the dark grim future wars, but this is the exception to the rule. A reviewer wrote:

“Final Thoughts: Bridging Tradition and Modernity

Dropzone Commander is a bit of an odd game, as it straddles the line between sci-fi and historical wargames. While the game and setting overall didn’t draw me in as deeply as other games in the hobby, I believe the balance Hawk Wargames has struck will ultimately prove to be an enormous strength. The game can work as a bridge between the two groups, providing fans of more outlandish settings like Warhammer 40,000 a chance to enjoy a much more grounded (in comparison, obviously) and tactical game to enjoy, while at the same time giving historical wargamers a chance to dip their toes into something a bit more fantastical without feeling self-conscious about playing a strategy game filled with cartoony space orks, and cartoony space elves fighting cartoony space knights.

As a final note, I want to make sure I clarify my position and avoid any potential confusion: Dropzone Commander is a tactically challenging, well-crafted game designed by people with a deep appreciation for the game and the hobby as a whole.”

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
  • Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.