What will next year bring to our club of wargamers?
- After Brexit, the pound will crash. Finally, wargaming will become a very cheap hobby.
- GW invents ‘Auto Paint’. Auto Paint is a new multicoloured wash that automatically and magically paints every part of miniature in the right colour.
- NATO will be renamed as ‘North Atlantic Tin Soldier Organization’
- Celebrities like Justin Bieber and Leonardo DiCaprio will publicly declare that they have been wargamers for a very long time. Suddenly, our hobby is not a geek hobby anymore. Beautiful girls will ask you to bring your favorite miniature to their bedroom, and want you to teach them how to paint to wake their ‘orc inside me’. They will abandon their Porsche Cayenne-boyfriend.
- In Damascus, the world powers, terrorist organizations, and presidents from Middle Eastern countries agree to spare human lives and fight with dice and hard plastic or white metal figures from now on.
- The first female pope, Scarlett Johannson I, will open the exhibition ‘Mike’s Mighty Miniatures’ in the Sixtine Chapel in Vatican City, thousands of figures secretly painted by Michelangelo in the 15th century.
And the most radical development:
- You’re going to paint all your miniatures, even the last one. No lead or plastic pile anymore, ever!
Happy New Year and all the best in 2020!
picture: courtesy of the fantasyhammer blog: