Good news! Now that we have about 40 members we have a) more people that want to play more often b) more members who want to open the doors more often. Maarten contacted our Pontania mother organisation and booked extra club days for the rest of this year. We can now play games 3 times per month. Check the calendar (and don’t forget to reserve your table!)
Below a pictorial summary of some of our recent games.
- Our club regular and pillar MarkN broke his leg. We hope he gets well soon!
- admin DinoK will focus more on his ABB tournaments, so MaxV has replaced him as board member.
- we finally have a mobile PIN code reader, so you can pay your drinks with your bank card instead with cash
- DinoK has planned several 40K tournaments and Eltjo a Sharp Practice tournament.
- we’re still upgrading scenery, although the collection is nearly finished. We dumped 3 boxes old and worn scenery last weekend – how sad we had to part our ways, how good that we can buy bigger and better scenery to replace it!
What to do in times of corona? First, thank God (or Buddha, Allah, Marx, Zeus, Elvis, Coincidence or whoever or whatever your favorite deity may be) that you’re healthy. Our very own Space Marine Dino K caught the infection and had a very tough time. But he was not the . . .
Unfortunately we have to cancel all meetings and club events unti April 6, 2020. All club buildings in Holland have been closed because of the Corona outbreak. Thank you for your understanding. Hope to see you in good health again next month.