Amsterdam6shooters Forum

Dropzone Commander!

Dit onderwerp bevat 0 reacties, heeft 1 stem, en is het laatst gewijzigd door  JurjenB 2 maanden, 3 weken geleden.

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)
  • Auteur

JurjenB
    Sleutelbeheerder

Busy with many projects, but my newest project is Dropzone Commander. I prefer the romantic Napoleonic battles, not the dark grim future wars, but this is the exception to the rule. A reviewer wrote:

“Final Thoughts: Bridging Tradition and Modernity

Dropzone Commander is a bit of an odd game, as it straddles the line between sci-fi and historical wargames. While the game and setting overall didn’t draw me in as deeply as other games in the hobby, I believe the balance Hawk Wargames has struck will ultimately prove to be an enormous strength. The game can work as a bridge between the two groups, providing fans of more outlandish settings like Warhammer 40,000 a chance to enjoy a much more grounded (in comparison, obviously) and tactical game to enjoy, while at the same time giving historical wargamers a chance to dip their toes into something a bit more fantastical without feeling self-conscious about playing a strategy game filled with cartoony space orks, and cartoony space elves fighting cartoony space knights.

As a final note, I want to make sure I clarify my position and avoid any potential confusion: Dropzone Commander is a tactically challenging, well-crafted game designed by people with a deep appreciation for the game and the hobby as a whole.”

1 bericht aan het bekijken (van in totaal 1)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.

WE ROCK. WE ROLL SIXES. WE WARGAME. WE NEVER LOSE.

Spring naar toolbar